With a wealth of experience in several famous law firms,
Sylvain GALINAT and Matthieu BARANDAS humbly contributed with their dynamism
and diverse skills to create TGB Office.
The Firm manages complex cases in both advisory and litigation matters, either independently or by combining skills between Bordeaux and Paris.
By moving into new building at
55, rue du Loup, the Office is now firmly rooted in the modern world, alongside
Sylvie BOURDENS, Dorian AUBIN,
Rémy GUILLOT, Najda MILLER
and Thomas KIYAK.
With Stéphanie NEBOUT and
Carine MARONNIER, the team continues to support its loyal clientele with seriousness, humanism, and kindness.
Given the specialisation of its members, TGB Office manages the variety of cases entrusted to it with commitment and responsiveness. Particularly in niche sectors such as:
- Negotiating and drafting contracts relating to professional athletes
- Negotiating and drafting sponsorship contracts
- Restructuring of sports clubs
- International disputes between sports players
Business criminal law
- General criminal law
- Business criminal law
- Specialised financial jurisdictions
- Audio-visual production contracts
- Litigation management
Social security law
- Advice on drafting documents (employment contracts, redundancies, etc.)
- Employment-related legal disputes
- Negotiated termination
Partner at TGB Office
Graduated top of his class in 2004, and from the time he was sworn in, he developed a judicial practice in criminal law, commercial law and corporate law, as well as in civil litigation.